If you already have a ring to measure, you can use this free online tool to find your ring size. Be sure to follow the screen sizing instructions to ensure accuracy.
If you don’t have a ring (or if you just don’t like the online tool), you can follow these steps to measure your finger:
Finding Your Ring Size Using Paper or String
- Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. The paper strip should be approximately 1/2″ wide, and 5″ long.
- Wrap the paper or string around the largest knuckle of the finger you’re sizing (the ring size must be large enough to comfortably slip over the knuckle).
- Use a pen to mark the string or paper where the long end overlaps.
- Measure the mark from the end of the length of paper or string with a ruler. Use the metric side for more accurate sizing.
- Find your ring size by looking up your measurement on the table below. If the measurement is in between sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger size.
-Native American Sterling Silver & Fire Opal Kachina Dancer Ring – Size 7.75 (Estate Item)$25.00 Add to cart
3-Stone Quartz Ring, Size-8.5 (estate item)$20.00 Add to cart
3.10CT FACETED Natural MORGANITE WITH 48PCS OF WHITE SAPPHIRES SIZE-6.5$99.95 Add to cart
American Flag & Eagle Ring, Size-15$25.00 Add to cart
Amethyst Cluster in a Sterling Silver Ring, Size-9$20.00 Add to cart
Amethyst Cocktail Ring, Size-7$18.00 Add to cart